What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a therapy that involves the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, ears or hands with specific thumb pressure techniques.
This classic therapy is a healing art that dates back to ancient Egypt, India and China.
Reflexology works with the map of the body on reflex points on the hands, feet and ears. The therapist works over the specific reflex points with thumb and finger pressures. It benefits the entire body, restoring the body’s natural homeostasis and healing ability.
- Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
- Feeling of well-being
- Restores homeostasis and harmony to the body
- Increases energy & assists with any current illness
- Releases the body’s natural pain killer and feel good hormones
- Boosts the immune system & stimulates healing
- Long-lasting De-stress and body healing effects
- Breaks down crystals (bumps or knots) that form on the nerve endings of the hands and feet
- Helps sleep disorders, headaches, migraines, arthritis, digestive problems, stress, depression, irritable bowel syndrome, hormonal imbalances & menstrual problems