Warm Bamboo Massage Therapy
Ease away stress, soothe your mind and unwind with a warm bamboo massage
Warm bamboo massage is a new and unique therapy that originates from Asia, when a therapist saw monkeys massaging each other with bamboo. Bamboo symbolises strength, fertility, youth, prosperity and peace. A variety of sizes of bamboo canes are warmed and used in place of the therapist’s hands to perform various massage techniques to give a firm and deep massage.
- Improves sports performance
- Works well for runners and cyclists helping with tightness in legs and working on the IT band.
- Great for lower back and sciatic pain
- Stretching and releasing tension in the neck
- Works deep and results last longer than other massage techniques
- Melts away stubborn knots and tension
- Leaves you feeling relaxed and energised
- Improves circulation
- Increases joint and muscle flexibility
- Improves skin tone
- Helps to remove toxins from the body
- Improves overall health & wellbeing